MADISON (WKOW) — A well sealed and insulated home will protect you from winter’s chills, but it can also be a collection point for a completely odorless and colorless gas, called radon, that is dangerous enough to lead to lung cancer. The Wisconsin Department of Health Services says radon is an odorless radioactive gas that is naturally present in the ground and can enter buildings through their foundations. William Tucker, with Radon Experts, a part of A Tucker Family Construction Company, says radon gas is byproduct of the breakdown of uranium in soil, rock or water. Tucker says if your house happens to be built on soil that contains some uranium, radon can seep through cracks, sump pumps and other openings in basement floors and walls and enter your home. Read Complete News Story